[evlatests] 3.2 MHz ripple at P-band

Wes Grammer wgrammer at nrao.edu
Tue Oct 27 16:58:34 EDT 2015

Thanks for the results, Rick. The strong ripple on ea03 is already
known, and was written up as maintenance form C136024. Now that the
antennas are close in, perhaps Paul and Mertely can look into and fix
this issue - as you said, it looks like a cable or cable connector
termination. Possibly it's the same issue on ea28.

-Wes