[evlatests] Next VLA Engineering/Test Meeting -- Tuesday, 11AM, Rm 317

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Mon May 11 18:03:40 EDT 2015

     All:

	We now have eight topics for tomorrow -- no guarantee that we will get through them all.

	Here's the updated tentative order:

     1) Paul Demorest:  Summary/Review of Pulsar Observing Capabilities:  Present -- and Future.

     2) Vivek Dhawan:  Performance of the new Hittite 3-bit samplers.

     3) Chip Scott:  Results from Switch Life Testing

     4) Rick Perley:  Some issues found from the holographic surveys:
                               (a) Missing panels on ea21 and ea26:  What's wrong?
                               (b) The problem with subreflector positioning

     5) Rick Perley:  Real S-band gain compression.

     6) Ken Sowinski:  Turning off solar cals?

     7) Rob Selina:  The 29440 Birdie -- What it is, and how to fix it.

     8) Rob Selina:  The S-band TPD survey.

	This promises to be a lively affair.  See you in Rm 317, 11AM, Tuesday.