[evlatests] New L-band RFI?

Dan Mertely dmertely at nrao.edu
Thu Mar 5 15:37:05 EST 2015

We've noticed it too on the (newly resurrected) W8 monitor
(http://www.vla.nrao.edu/cgi-bin/rfi.cgi). It seems to only
occur during the daylight hours for  1-1.5 hours, once or
twice per day, but not on weekends.  It looks like it could
be aircraft test telemetry.  I could check with the local
spectrum coordinator at WSMR if you'd like. -Mert