[evlatests] VLA Test Meeting -- at last!

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Tue Mar 3 12:37:56 EST 2015

     All:

     I've been remiss in not keeping up with the monthly 'VLA Test'
meeting.

     Much is happening, so I propose a meeting for Thursday (March 12),
10AM, in Rm 317.  Topics suggested so far include:

     1) Denis Urbain:  A new Q-band receiver design
     2) Rob Selina:     Results from maser testing
     3) Rick Perley:     Interesting results from X, Ku, Ka and Q band
holography
     4) Rick Perley:     Results from ACU testing using the new 'OTF'
modes.

     If you have an interesting result ready for discussion, please let
me know.