[evlatests] Some bandpass problems, c-band

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Thu Jul 16 17:33:05 EDT 2015

     I have two wideband databases, taken 06 and 09 July, at C-band. For
both, the two problems noted below were seen:

     1) ea08, in RCP, subbands 8 and 9 show the 'notch' effect in the
bandpass shapes -- the bandpasses descend linearly to zero response at
mid -frequency (5.0 GHz, in this case).  (I think that's IF 'A1').

     2) ea21, the entire bandpass in LCP has very poor sensitivity for
subbands 17 through 32.  (I think this is the 'D2' IF).