[evlatests] RFI sweep June 2015

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at nrao.edu
Mon Jul 13 16:36:34 EDT 2015

On Wed, 8 Jul 2015, Ken Sowinski wrote:

> On Wed, 8 Jul 2015, Huib Intema (NRAO) wrote:
>
>>  Since P-band is a standard observing band, and in terms of RFI not much
>>  worse than other low frequency bands, it would be useful to include it in
>>  tests like this. This is relevant for both continuum observing as (future)
>>  spectral line observing.
>
> I will extend the sweep to P band.  I assume the same spectral
> resolution as that used for all the other bands is adequate?

I have extended the RFI sweep to include P band.  A test
was run today; is someone willing to look at the data to
verify that I have the desired tuning.  I arbitrarily chose
to use 256 MHz centered at 328 MHz covered by 16 x 16 MHz
subbands.

Prfi_survey_125kHz_001 was run at around 2021 UT today,
July 13.  I stopped it shortly after the L band scan began.