[evlatests] RFI sweep June 2015

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Wed Jul 8 19:15:05 EDT 2015

     Upon reflection, I rescind my earlier support for a finer frequency
resolution.  The BW of the interfering signals should not be different
than similar RFI signals at higher frequencies.  125 kHz should be
sufficient.

     But, following my usual dictum that 'more is better',  having more
channels is certainly not a bad thing, and might reveal something useful.

     Rick