[evlatests] Network Outage tomorrow morning

K. Scott Rowe krowe at nrao.edu
Thu Jan 8 10:47:25 EST 2015

NMT would like to restore their networking after the outage and
subsequent patch that was required last month (remember the fire by
the freeway).  They would like to do this tomorrow morning (Friday)
starting at 7am.  The process will take about 10 to 15 minuts during
which networking to the Internet will be down but our intranet to CV
will remain up.

Please let me know before 11am today if this is unacceptable.  They
really want to get this back in place before the semester starts next
week.

--
K. Scott Rowe -- Linux Group Lead
Science Operations Center, National Radio Astronomy Observatory