[evlatests] C136314 ea13 Ka pol

Dan Mertely dmertely at nrao.edu
Mon Apr 6 12:37:28 EDT 2015

I swapped the FE outputs on the ea13 Ka band this morning
around 10:15 MDT.  I have not closed this form pending
verification via Astro tests.

Note:
I traced the output Heliax wiring from the Ka FE down to the
U/X converter bulkhead, and then from there to the LCP & RCP
switch outputs.  The wiring was correct (although the LCP
bulkhead coax at the U/X converter was a bit loose--I tightened it).

-Mert