[evlatests] Test Results Meeting Agenda

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Thu Mar 13 11:49:11 EDT 2014

     Reminder ...  10AM, Rm 317.

     We'll hold our monthly 'Test Results' meeting tomorrow, 10AM, in Rm
317.

     We have four  topics:

     1) Results from 4 months of `stress' tests -- the distributions of
Uncalibrated Gain and Tsys measurements across all antennas, for the
purpose of evaluating the limits that we consider "normal".

     2) P-band gain and phase changes as a function of subreflector
focus position.

     3) R-L phase stability and its effect on polarization observations.

     4) ACU test results  -- 'New' vs 'Old'.