[evlatests] Hi-Fidelity Polarimetry, the Band Switches, and 'Delay Clunking'.

Keith Morris kmorris at nrao.edu
Tue Mar 11 18:29:12 EDT 2014

I would add that we don't know for certain that it is the "band
switches" -- since this is Ku-band (and we're waiting to learn whether
this problem manifests at the other high frequency bands), the UX
converter path-select switches may also need to be investigated.
(Recall that the "band switches" were replaced on all antennas over a
year ago; the UX path switches were not).