[evlatests] ea05 points badly

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at nrao.edu
Thu Jun 26 12:47:35 EDT 2014

ea05 pointed so poorly in the X band pointing run last night that it
warrants a special message.

Every few minutes it wanders off boresight for a minute or so and
then recovers.  It is hard to be sure, but the wandering appears
to be in elevation.  Again, it is hard to know whether this is
an ACU problem or an FRM problem, but my guess is an ACU problem.
This has been happening for a week or two.  I might be able to pin
down the onset more exactly by looking at old pointing runs if
that is useful.

Ken