[evlatests] MUOS RFI

Dan Mertely dmertely at nrao.edu
Mon Jun 23 17:27:46 EDT 2014

I wonder where the additional spectrum info came from.  All I could
find on the web identified:

"The service links are comprised of four 5 MHz-wide SA-WCDMA channels
occupying the 20 MHz wide UHF uplink and downlink bands."

and:

"360-380 MHz  MUOS service downlink.  Mobile-satellite (space-to-earth)"

So, 4, 5 MHz wide digital modulation channels fit perfectly in the
360-380 MHz allocation, with room for little else.  -Mert