[evlatests] L305 20Hz Installation

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at nrao.edu
Tue Jun 10 12:32:33 EDT 2014

On Tue, 10 Jun 2014, jjackson wrote:

> Leon,
>
> I second that - please put it in EA14.  We might eliminate some
> confusion with bringing the V-Lite prototype up by doing that.

I don't dissagree with putting it in ea14, but I note that we still have
a sampler in ea13 that has not worked since the L305 upgrade two weeks
ago.  I hesitate to say that we should do another until we know what
the problem is and have some assurance that it will not recur with
at ea14, or that we know how to deal with it if it does.

ea14 and ea05 are more equal than most antennas in that they are
on the fixed pads e08 and w08 and thus are the first choice for
reference antennas when setting delays.  Having IFs of the reference
antenna out of service make delay setting much more onerous.

Ken