[evlatests] ea16 status

Gene Cole ecole at nrao.edu
Wed Jul 16 11:15:14 EDT 2014

We once had an issue with the feed window clamp on ea17 where water kept getting into the X-feed.  This was remedied by replacing the four piece clamp with a two piece clamp.  I had presumed we were changing out all the other 4 piece clamps.  I'll investigate where we are and report back.

As for  dry air systems only 13 and 26 remain to be outfitted.

--Gene