[evlatests] ea16 status

Wes Grammer wgrammer at nrao.edu
Tue Jul 15 16:43:29 EDT 2014

A quick, real-time update on ea16 receiver status:

1. L-band output cables have been swapped, to correct the polarization
problem.

2. We've been unable to cool the S-band RX since ea16 went online last
week. Cryo is here right now, checking the vacuum distribution system
for leaks - there wasn't an obvious problem with the receiver itself.

3. The X-band feed did have a substantial amount of water inside. We
dropped the receiver and radome cover to drain and dry it out. Before we
leave, we'll reseal it and verify the dry air system is working.

At this point, all 7 other cryogenic receivers are cold and appear to be
functioning normally.

-Wes