[evlatests] Another S-band power setup failure

Todd Hunter thunter at nrao.edu
Thu Jan 16 12:43:16 EST 2014

Hi Mert,
    Their apparent path is a squashed figure-eight that dips below the
horizon for only about 4 hours per day.  A few years ago, I plotted their
az/el path as seen from Green Bank:

http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~thunter/sirius.pdf

At that time, all 3 had a similar path, just separated by about
8 hours (the red, blue and black dots in the plot).  Probably still the
same.  I could plot the current paths from the VLA site if it seems
worthwhile.

Todd