[evlatests] L302 phase jumps

Jim Jackson jjackson at nrao.edu
Wed Aug 6 21:36:59 EDT 2014

Yes, the L305 in EA18 was swapped with an upgraded one today. That
pretty much confirms what I thought about the module swaps.

Jerry/Donna - please add (or remove if one is already there)  the short
Tensolite cable from the 128MHz input on the L302-1 on EA18. I was at a
doctor visit this morning so I'm not sure if Vivek's list was discussed
and acted on today or not. If not, the rest of these synthesizers need
the same treatment.

Cheers,
Jim