[evlatests] Evlamon shutdown - this Tue & Wed

Bill Sahr bsahr at nrao.edu
Mon Sep 16 13:57:41 EDT 2013

Just a reminder that we are still planning to shutdown
evlamon, the Oracle based EVLA antenna monitor data
archive this coming Tuesday morning (9/17/2013).

We plan to keep it shutdown at least until approximately
3PM on Wednesday, 9/18.  (Actually, on some level, we are
hoping it can remain shutdown, but that decision depends
on the results of this test shutdown.)

The postgreSQL based alternative to evlamon, evlampts
on evlampt-proddb, will be available.

If you or any software used by you experience difficulty
with access to monitor data during 9/17-9/18, please
contact Daniel Lyons or me, Bill Sahr.

Thank you.

Bill Sahr