[evlatests] Phased VLA all fringy.

Vivek Dhawan vdhawan at nrao.edu
Thu Sep 5 11:45:27 EDT 2013

Surprise! ty040 = Sept 4th fringe check, worked, even after all the
update activity on both arrays.

A couple of wrinkles, both minor. Walter, ignore them if you are busy.

difx 2.2 worked fine. difx-devel died (I tried it first, not sure
if I needed the development or now-standard version) If you care
about it we can try to re-run what I did.

Y27 is now -16us from PT. The Y GPS shows no such drift since we last
observed. Can PT be +16us off (I'm not sure the jobs I make get the
clock offset and drift that standard production jobs automatically get
applied ?) I guess I could dig thru the inputs, but I'm getting tired.

Manana.