[evlatests] ea02-l302-2

Vivek Dhawan vdhawan at nrao.edu
Thu Oct 3 15:17:59 EDT 2013

Dennis Polyard checked the L302 on the bench, and saw nothing wrong
except the 20Hz synch signal was not getting into the module. This
would result in the phase being set at an incorrect time, so it
explains the symptoms we saw, i.e. correct frequency but random
phase every time it reset.

He has fixed the module and returned it to the array in ea10 L302-2.
Antenna 10 shows no phase problems. Antenna 2 continues to behave
well - so the issue is resolved.