[evlatests] Test Results Meeting Rescheduled

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Mon Nov 18 12:00:59 EST 2013

    All:

    I've rescheduled the 'Test Results' meeting to this Thursday -- 21
November, at 10AM in Rm 317.
    Please let me know if you have something you'd like to present
and/or discuss.

    I have three topics so far:

    1) Keith Morris:  Progress on setting power levels.

    2) Steve Durand:  The true cost of implementing Hitting samplers on
the array.

    3) Rick Perley:  Setting requantizer gains:  The advantages and
disadvantages.  (Leading to:  how to better protect ourselves against
setting gain levels in the presence of strong, sporadic RFI).

    And, if I get myself organized in time:

    4) A model explaining minor 'PDif' compression.