[evlatests] 84th harmonic question

Keith Morris kmorris at nrao.edu
Fri May 10 16:02:23 EDT 2013

Rick:

The first LO for the API (both old and new) is 10750MHz.  Do you notice
the birdie stronger towards the center of the array, or on the east arm?

Shielded chamber tests of the new API LNBs didn't show any emissions at
the LO frequency, though there was radiation at certain subharmonics,
which we have found a way to suppress.