[evlatests] Phased VLA + H-maser : all good.

Vivek Dhawan vdhawan at nrao.edu
Thu May 9 01:24:36 EDT 2013

Today another short VLBI fringe test showed the VLA, with H-maser as
timekeeper, to be working well.

VLA +25.2 usec offset and ~0 rate referenced to PieTown, same test
conditions as yesterday (below) except H replaces the Rb clock.

The GPS-CLK1 monitor is <1us, and the extra offset of about +25 us
is in the same ballpark as yesterday.  Most likely this is a feature
of the different filters in the VLA and VLBA (meaning WIDAR and RDBE)
at 1MHz BW.

Onward to science tomorrow!