[evlatests] Short VLB+VLA test - Fail.

Michael Rupen mrupen at nrao.edu
Wed May 1 10:21:17 EDT 2013

The problem was my stupidity in not thoroughly checking the Baseline Boards
after all the work yesterday.  I did so when the operator called to say
13A-398 had similar problems; I had to reboot several Baseline Boards in the
"too many frames!!" state, and re-phase many others.  After that everything
went swimmingly.  Sorry Vivek...

                 Michael