[evlatests] Some low-band issues

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Thu Mar 7 17:33:41 EST 2013

    Paul:

    Thanks for the reply.

    So, it seems that  ea01 and ea03 should show fringes, but don't.
(In fact, ea01 was fringing, but the SNR was so low I had to leave it
out when making a bandpass calibration).

    Perhaps Ken or Barry can update the parameters database with the Cal
values.

    As for the F14s -- we'll try find out how to make sure these are on,
when needed.

    Rick