[evlatests] VLA System health

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at nrao.edu
Thu Mar 7 10:30:23 EST 2013

On Wed, 6 Mar 2013, Bryan Butler wrote:

> i'm curious why our normal stress test isn't finding these issues?  i
> thought that was the whole point of those observations.

1.  I don't think the stress test makes any use of P_sum or P_diff.

2.  Problems are transient.  Rick and the stress test provide a snapshot
of what is happening at a single moment.

3.  Related to 2. the stress test is run infrequenctly, and only when we
think things are up to snuff after (or before) a maint day.

Ken