[evlatests] Next Science-Engineering Meeting: moved to Feb 7.

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Thu Jan 31 12:47:21 EST 2013

    All:

    The 'Science-Engineering' meetings are normally scheduled for the
2nd Thursday of each month.   The scheduled date for February would be
Feb 14.  However, I'll be on travel then.
    For February only, I've rescheduled the meeting to February 7, at
the normal time of 10 -- 12, in the usual room, 317.

    If you have topics to raise or test data to show, please let me know
soon, so I can construct an agenda.

    I have one for sure:

    1) The 'slow wobble' phenomenon -- basic characteristics,
speculations to the origin, and tests to reveal the cause.