[evlatests] rollover to postgres based parameters dbase

Bill Sahr bsahr at nrao.edu
Sat Aug 3 16:18:22 EDT 2013

All,

The target date for the rollover to use of a postgresql
based version of the EVLA parameters dbase is Tue,
August 27, 2013.  There is a possibility that we may
aim for an earlier date - the double maintenance day
of of Tue-Wed, 8/20-8/21.

If you use the parameters dbase & are not already
involved in preparing your software for this conversion
then please get in touch with me, Bill Sahr, ASAP.
I can be reached at bsahr at aoc.nrao.edu, X7285.

If, after a few days, the rollover is judged a success,
the Oracle versions of the parameters dbase will be
shut down.

Bill Sahr