[evlatests] Short VLB+VLA test - Fail.

Vivek Dhawan vdhawan at nrao.edu
Tue Apr 30 23:25:26 EDT 2013

After today's work on network switch and master rack, I decided
to try a 10-min 'real-time' test to record and fetch data (~1.2 GB)
over the network from PieTown and the phased VLA.

The VLA failed to record (perhaps it recorded for the first few seconds)
it also failed to produce BDF's (binary visibility  data) after the first 2
minutes. It may have also failed to setup the summing/vdif formatter.

Note we were running a new executor and new CM config mapper
but more sleuthing is needed before accusations are flung. I'll try
again tomorrow.

p.s. PieTown also failed for 5 minutes - the heavens were _not_
well disposed.