[evlatests] Phase jumps on EA14

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Wed Apr 24 10:02:38 EDT 2013

    ... and why is it so hard for a script to identify phase-jumping
antennas?  Such effects are trivially seen 'by eye' in any
baseline-ordered phase plot.    Admittedly  harder for long baselines at
high frequencies in poor weather.  Comparing phases between 'IFs' should
help here.

    BTW -- the phase problem in ea14 has been going on for some weeks.
Most of the 'pipeline' data I reviewed clearly showed the effect, and
was written up by me in my reports.