[evlatests] Phase jumps on EA14

Claire Chandler cchandle at nrao.edu
Wed Apr 24 09:31:14 EDT 2013

We are working on this from the pipeline side, but at the same time, such
things need to be fixed from the technical sided as well.  The pipeline is
part of end-to-end operations now.  It really does try to do something
sensible in picking a refant -- it is based on location in the array and
the amount of unflagged data (to avoid picking an antenna that is shadowed
or missing a receiver).  But it cannot test for phase jumps.  I don't
think using the same on as Telcal is always going to work either.  We are
working on providing a list of antennas that it should NOT use.

Claire