[evlatests] Master LO frequency references and the 1.7ms discrepancy

Keith Morris kmorris at nrao.edu
Thu Apr 18 09:30:38 EDT 2013

As it stands now, the L356 firmware version that is installed at the site
accurately measures the drift, but not the offset, between the GPS and the
synthesized pulse.  We have been testing a new firmware version in the lab
in which we attempt to address the offset problem, but it is not yet ready
to deploy.