[evlatests] Technical Issues Meeting scheduled

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Tue Oct 9 13:14:16 EDT 2012

    We have been remiss in not organizing an appropriate forum focussed
on discussing specific technical issues uncovered by the ongoing
testing.  To aid in addressing these issue, I've reserved Rm 317 at 10AM
for the 2nd Thursday of each month.  The first meeting will be this
upcoming Thursday, Sept. 11.

    Please submit suggestions for topics.  One that could use some
discussion is the proposed procedure for setting appropriate power
levels throughout the system at each band.

    Rick