[evlatests] ea23 at L-band, LCP

Chuck Kutz ckutz at nrao.edu
Mon May 14 12:56:31 EDT 2012

This is one of the L-bands that needs to be cycled back through the lab for
the Marian modified LNA installation. The LCP side of this particular
receiver has a failed 4th stage.

It is on a long term work order, we cycle through theses receivers through
the lab when there is time and hardware available to address them. So far,
two have been "repaired", but there are six left to fix.

Chuck