[evlatests] 3-bit sampler survey

Vivek Dhawan vdhawan at nrao.edu
Tue May 8 19:35:19 EDT 2012

The 3-bit samplers now number 120. The ~15 problem children are called
out in two lists: the first with repeat offenders and the second with
fresh problems (either newly installed samplers, or older ones which
have gone awry somehow.)

1. These samplers are notably worse than the rest, 50% or more noise, and
    their properties repeat from last month's list.

10C1 has bad notches in the bandpass caused by the DTS somehow mis-set.
10A1 used to have the same, but is now good.
13A2 higher noise
16B1B2 higher noise
18A2 higher noise, dip in bandpass (not DTS related)
22A1A2 higher noise
22D1D2 - see Ken's note.
25A2 higher noise - See ken's note.

2. New (problem seen in data from yesterday, not before)

5D1 higher noise
7A1 now good. 7B1D1 no fringes, cause unknown.
19C2 factor 2 higher noise - see Ken's note.