[evlatests] Cannot turn off d30x modules!

Kerry Shores kshores at nrao.edu
Tue Mar 27 23:38:39 EDT 2012

   In anticipation of the site-wide power outage, I began turning off
DTS modules a little bit ago (they'll run on the UPS in each antenna for
a while, but I doubt HVAC will hence really hot electronics - bad).
However, whenever I go back and look, they're turned back on! I have no
idea what mechanism this is. Neither does the operator. All DTS modules
should be turned off before power is killed tomorrow morning...

--
Kerry Shores
Electrical Engineer