[evlatests] Acceptance test ea17

Keith Morris kmorris at nrao.edu
Mon Jan 16 12:25:25 EST 2012

I had asked you to change it for the specific purpose of a test that I
was doing.  L301 = 16000MHz centers the output of the C-band receiver on
the T304 input band, maximizing the total power seen at the input stage.
    This may or may not be a good default observational frequency, but
it is useful for characterizing the IF system.