[evlatests] Ku-band issues on ea09 and 26

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Tue Dec 18 17:10:20 EST 2012

       I careful test was run yesterday night to detect whether the
'PDif Compression' problem actually affects the visibilities (as we
would expect).

    The data are of superb quality, with the following exceptions:

    ea09:  No fringes on the A or C IFs.  Good fringes on B and D.

    ea26:  All four IFs give extremely weak fringes -- weak by about two
orders of magnitude.  But the switched power looks completely normal.