[evlatests] Science/Engineering Test Meeting Thursday

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Mon Dec 10 12:20:55 EST 2012

    Reminder:  We'll have the monthly 'Science/Engineering Test Meeting'
this Thursday, 13 December at 10AM in Rm 317.
    Please let me know if you have interesting test results to show and
discuss.
    There are currently two topics I know of:

    1) Observing at S-band.  I'll show results of how we're managing in
that hostile environment.  We'll discuss whether outfitting the array
with DSR filters is worthwhile.
    2) Results of the latest three vs four compressor test.   Can we
effectively run the cryogenic receivers with three compressors?

    Depending on time and resolution of other issues, Keith and I may
have something new to say on the 'PDif Compression' issue.

    Rick