[evlatests] Offset day problem -- fixed!

Martin Pokorny mpokorny at nrao.edu
Fri Dec 7 17:16:50 EST 2012

On 12/07/2012 02:53 PM, Rick Perley wrote:
> I BDF2AIPS'd these data, from the location where John B. put them.
> All looks just perfect.
> Rick

I've set the file-correcting script loose on the rest of the faulty
BDFs, but I don't expect it to complete before the end of the day.
Michael has suggested we check the corrected files for the "newstress"
script first; after those tests pass satisfactorily, I will move the
remaining corrected files to the directory in the staging area from
which Archive can fetch them.

--
Martin