[evlatests] 3-bit status

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at nrao.edu
Mon Apr 16 15:38:47 EDT 2012

Vivke and I spent an hour this morning checking 3-bit samplers
using a wideband K band script.

ea13 was out of service, ea07 does not work at K band today.

A few, 2, or maybe three, samplers had to be turned on.

ea07A1 has a large DC offset which persists over power cycles
and resets of the sampler module.

Equalizers in ea07-t3040-d do not seem to work.  Move the
knobs around as much as we may, the baseband autocorrelation
does not seem to change.  The executor slope setting algorithm
pushes the knobs up to their rails and fails to flatten the
spectrum.

Everything else seems to work in the sense that fringes are
present.  Vivek will look at the data with more care to see
if there are more subtle problems.