[evlatests] L-band Switched Power Troubles

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Wed Sep 21 17:24:57 EDT 2011

    1)  Indeed, antenna 23 has no L-band receiver -- certainly explains
the lack of switched power!

    2) Switched power in ea28, LCP, has behaved in this manner for a
long time.

    3) Half-amplitude fringe power is completely consistent with my
report -- the switched power levels are fine, but the correlated power
(which is what the fringes measure) is half of what it should be,
presumably because the uncorrelated (i.e. receiver) noise is two times
too high.