[evlatests] ea23 returns, slowly

Gordon Coutts gcoutts at nrao.edu
Wed Sep 7 10:09:49 EDT 2011

Bob,

Yesterday, you asked me for help in figuring out this matter, which I have been working on. By raising it on this forum, you have apparently sought additional help from a wider group of experts within the observatory. In the interest of maintaining a fact-based approach, please provide the actual data to this forum so that we may all help you. Excel or csv files will be fine.

Regards,

Dr. Gordon M. Coutts, PhD
Associate Scientist, Research Engineer
National Radio Astronomy Observatory