[evlatests] Ad Hoc meeting on temperature sensitivity

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Tue Nov 29 17:18:32 EST 2011

    I've reserved the Auditorium for this Friday, 10AM, to enable a
discussion of temperature effects on system gain.  Keith and I will show
the temperature and gain data from the observations of last Wednesday
night, and we can discuss what, if anything, should be done.
    It's possible, but doubful, that I'll be called to the NSF panel
meeting (in Rm 317 at that time).  If this happens, we'll reschedule the
temperature meeting for later that day.