[evlatests] Commissioning Meeting Today

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Tue Nov 8 11:24:42 EST 2011

    All:

    Michael had intended to moderate the Tuesday Commissioning meeting
today, but is ill, and has asked me to fill in.

    Reflecting the interests of the 'moderator of the day', this meeting
will be a bit more focussed on the results of ongoing testing.  We'll cover:

    1) People coming and going ...
    2) Correlator Status (Ken), new capabilities, etc., including
weekend fast-dump solar observing (Bin)
    3) Bad-weather test slot availability announcement ...
    4) Summary from X and Q-band holography (Michiel), including the
'panel displacement' test.
    5) Summary of results from gain-elevation tests (Rick/Josh)
    6) Summary of detailed referenced pointing observations (Rick)
    7) Summary of 3-bit testing (Vivek)
    8) Anything else?

    10AM, Rm 317, today!

    Rick