[evlatests] Fwd: Re: Antenna 5 Bandpass (cont).

Jim Jackson jjackson at nrao.edu
Fri Nov 4 13:20:39 EDT 2011

Dan Mertely is asking about the effect of
disconnecting the W8 RFI monitor on Antenna
5.  This has now been disconnected for nearly a
month.  Can we tell if this has made a difference
in the long standing ripple problem that was
being seen in L-band on this antenna? We really
need to get the W8 monitor back up and running -
either by simply reconnecting it if its not the cause, or fixing it if it is.

Thanks,
Jim