[evlatests] Non-linearity of ea24 at C-band remains ...

Bob Hayward rhayward at nrao.edu
Thu May 5 13:19:06 EDT 2011

Just a reminder. We had essentially already cleared the T302 of being
the source of this problem when we found that our C-Band "Milhouse"
total power measurements on Antenna 24 taken at the output of the T302
were perfectly linear.

We might want to do a set of measurements on Antenna 24 looking at the
Y-Factors at both the input and output of the T304. We can play with the
various L301 & L302 settings to see how they affect the sensitivity.

-Bob