[evlatests] RFI Book online

Michael Rupen mrupen at nrao.edu
Wed Mar 23 12:04:28 EDT 2011

For short-term access I've put a copy of this e-mail and all the plots (with
.ps added; also .pdf and .gif versions) on my Web site, at

     http://www.aoc.nrao.edu/~mrupen/EVLA_RFI/

The gifs come out as movies so they're not so useful, but hopefully you
can access the PDFs easily enough.

I'll upgrade this website a bit (add an index.html so you can find things
more easily) over the next day or two. If these are used much we should
of course move all this to the real RFI pages -- that would be easy to
automate.  I'll check in with Dan on that, today or tomorrow.

                  Michael