[evlatests] Book of RFI

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Fri Mar 18 18:56:02 EDT 2011

    Ken ran a complete scan of the EVLA passband with the desired
spectral resolution of 125 kHz.  I've printed out the spectra, and they
are now in a book, suitably labelled, and available for perusal in my
office.  If somebody would like to organize a properly available public
site, I'll generate plots in a suitable format.

    Thanks to Ken for getting this done!

    There are no other clearly internal RFI beyond those mentioned in my
previous emails.  There are many curious example of likely external RFI,
which we should attempt to identify.

    Rick